Commander of The Center for Naval Medicine
The medical colonel
• Medical colonel Odagiu Ionel, was born in 1975, Corabia locality, Olt County. He graduated from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila” (Medical Military Institute) – Bucharest, being a graduate in General Medicine”;
• He held several positions as chief physician of the unit and since 2014 he has been appointed as Chief of Internal Medicine at the Naval Medicine Center;
• In 2018 he is appointed as commander (primary physician) at the Naval Medicine Center;
• He has completed several training courses and forms of medical specialization, including:
- 2006: The National Institute of Public Health – certificate of studies in „General Ultrasonography”;
- 2015: Resided in the speciality of internal medicine at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila” – Bucharest;
- 2016: Management of Health Service – certificated by the University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila” – Bucharest;
• He has participated in international missions, as chief physician of the unit/large unit, including: ACTIVE ENDEAVOUR, CERTEX 08, BLACKSEAFOR.
• In 2017 he is the Head of the F.N./Md.-2 elaboration team, the Methodological norms and the medical and psychological scale regarding the medical expertise of the persons who carry out their activity in the hyperbaric enviroment, on sea or river ships and/or marine infantry specialty.